Are you hiring? BOMA Regina will post all jobs submitted by our member companies.
There is no cost for this service for members.
Please submit your job postings to the BOMA Regina office by emailing in a word document.
Program Development Adminisrator - OH&S Practitioner
Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Program Coordinator, this position is responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of specific Facilities Operations and Maintenance field activities, programs and services that are consistent with the Department and Division goals and objectives.
The knowledge, skills and abilities are obtained through a background and training in safety and completion of the Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner Certificate and Occupational Health and Safety Supervisor level and due diligence experience. In addition a proven history in the organization and development of major program initiatives. The Business Administration Certificate would be considered an asset.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at Careers.Regina.ca
McCOR Management is looking for a Property Manager
Purpose and Scope:
The Property Manager is responsible for the effective management of operations, administration, Owner / tenant relations, marketing and finances for property management services within their portfolio.
- Analyze and interpret leases, technical procedures and regulations
- Ensure all property and lease files (correspondence, records) are properly maintained and in accordance with company policy.
- Adapt reporting, policy and/or procedures to meet client specific requests / timelines.
- Review and provide variance reporting for financial reports to owners
- Preparation of Annual Budgets
- Manage and bid service agreements for janitor service, security service, maintenance, etc.
- Address and resolve sensitive tenant and vendor issues
- Co-ordinate tenant move-in process and provide an introduction and orientation to the management staff, review available services, and explain the rules and regulations.
- Conduct regular inspections of the property and tenant premises to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
- Ensure compliance with insurance requirements, building codes, life safety codes and other applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Interact and coordinate with all associated local, provincial, federal and other regulatory agencies
- Perform other related duties / special projects as assigned by senior management.
- Minimum of 5 years property management experience, preferably commercial
- Must hold a valid Real Estate Licence
- CPM or RPA Certification is preferred
- Possess strong financial and business acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in management and motivation of people
- Capable of effective time management, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of architectural, construction, and maintenance requirements, including dealing with vendors and contractors.
- Knowledge of property management principles, laws, procedures and standards.
- Strong working knowledge of insurance, risk management, environment codes, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, other systems pertaining to the management of commercial real estate.
-at Delta Hotels by Marriott with
Dale Griesser, President & Broker of Record, Avison Young - Capital Markets Group, Offfice
Aaron McDougall, Director of Leasing, Harvard Developments Inc.
Glen Hill, Senior Vice President, Partner, Sales Associate, Colliers International
Gord Scraper, President, Scraper Corporate/Capital Crossing Real Estate Advisors
Ryan Babey, Senior Sales Associate/Partner, Colliers International
Moderated by Richard Jankowski, Managing Director of Brokerage for Saskatchewan, Colliers International
November 15, 2018 Annual General Meeting Luncheon at the Travelodge - speaker TBD
December 6, 2018 Annual Christmas Luncheon with entertainment at the Travelodge
Citron Hygiene and BOMA Canada are proud to present the BOMA Canada Pandemic Guide – an important tool for property owners and managers.
Read More & Download the Guide