Are you hiring? BOMA Regina will post all jobs submitted by our member companies.
Please submit your job postings to the BOMA Regina office by emailing in a word document.
SaskEnergy is looking for a Facilities Technologist, Regina
Working as a Facilities Technologist you will assist and coordinate building maintenance, renovation and construction projects and upgrades. This includes developing specification sheets, obtaining quotes, writing proposals, developing the scope of work and schedules, contracting for local services and monitoring and reporting the progress of these projects.
Maintain Buildings and Properties: Lead and facilitate standard, small to medium sized capital and general maintenance projects, based on planned programs and emergency requirements to ensure building assets are safe, productive and efficient, with cost effective results.
Move Coordination: Assists with the planning of staff, furniture moves and space proposals.
Workgroup Support and Administration: Provide workgroup support and administration.
Security Administration: Update and maintain security administrative assignments.
Qualified applicants will possess:
This job is subject to extended work hours, call-out situations, travel and overnight stays away from bid headquarters is required.
SaskEnergy is Saskatchewan's natural gas distribution company. Together with TransGas, our natural gas transmission and storage subsidiary, we provide convenience, comfort and reliable natural gas service for our Saskatchewan customers. We offer an array of challenging career opportunities, an attractive total rewards package and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. SaskEnergy values and supports a diverse workforce and appreciates all applications.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit saskenergycareers.com
Application deadline: May 21, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
Brandt Developments is looking for a Property Manager
Reporting to the Director of Property Management, the Senior Property Manager is responsible for creating and administering the management plan for each property within the designated portfolio.
Responsibilities of the Property Manager are, but are not limited to, the following:
· Review property taxes and manage property tax appeals for the portfolio.
· Commission appraisals for periodic lease review and rental adjustments.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
· Analyze financial, legal and contractual problems and, provide solutions or recommendations.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 2034-046 into the search field on the Job Opportunities page.
General Manager Colliers International – Regina SK
Join our Regina team as a General Manager of Real Estate Management Services (REMS)
You will lead Regina’s property management operations, ensuring the optimization and delivery of tangible results through effective
leadership. Your focus will be to lead and manage the property management team, including direct management of a portfolio of properties,
their respective clients and executing the business strategy to ensure exemplary client service. As the General Manager you will work
collaboratively with all functional groups and other business units to ensure ongoing successful service to each client. This position will lead
business development activities for the Regina market to help meet growth targets.
The qualifications you bring
• A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of management experience in a leadership role.
• Strong relationship and team building ability, positive, proactive and resourceful.
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
• Ability to develop systems/processes and teams that are flexible, adaptable and results-oriented reaching the goal of maximum efficiency.
• Role model, conscientious, reliable, and flexible.
Bonus skills and experience
• Property Management license with the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission.
• Commercial real estate accreditation such CPM or RPA.
• Experience in YARDI Voyager (integrated accounting).
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Please contact Susana Garcia, by email at email@example.com.
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 306-596-7926
PO Box 20013 2102 11th Ave. Regina SK S4P 4J7
|Copyright (c)2012 www.bomaregina.ca
Design & Hosting by